I’m Dawn Griffith,
a Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, MNLP Coach, an addiction specialist in Milton Keynes
Do you want relief from your mental health issues but don’t know where to start?
In this world, we’re constantly bombarded with stressors and triggers that can make us feel overwhelmed, anxious, depressed—even traumatized. Sometimes it’s hard to find the time or energy to do the work we need to do in order to heal our minds. I am here to help!
I offer a range of services that can help you get back on track: hypnotherapy, past life regression therapy (PLRT), and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). In each case, our goal is simple: help you gain freedom from whatever holds you back so that you can live a happier, healthier life filled with joy.
About Dawn Griffith Hypnotherapy
I’m Dawn Griffith and founder of Dawn Griffith -Therapy based in Milton Keynes, and I’m here to help support you through problems that have been stopping you from living the life you want.
I’m a hypnotherapist, NLP coach, EFT and 3 Principles coach who specialises in working with individuals who need support with PTSD, trauma anxiety, and depression. My services are designed to help you find the peace of mind you deserve so that you can make the changes necessary for your own happiness and well-being.
The Therapies I use
Helping you get your life back
I know that it can be hard to try something new when you’re in pain and suffering, but I think it’s worth it.
And so do my clients. I’ve helped people with addiction, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and more get their lives back on track by using hypnotherapy, past-life regression therapy (PLRT), and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
PLRT is a powerful tool that can help you heal from trauma—whether that trauma was experienced in this life or in a previous one. With PLRT, we’ll work with you to identify the root cause of your issues and remove it from your subconscious mind so that you can live without fear or pain forever!
EFT is also a great way to tackle emotional issues like anxiety or anger. It boosts the body’s immunity system while releasing negative emotions attached to those emotions— so no matter how strong they are or how long they’ve been there, EFT will help you move forward quickly and easily!
If you’re ready for freedom from the pain of addiction or other mental health issues but don’t know where to start, give us a call today!
Before working with any client, I have a chat to ensure that I am the therapist for your problem. Due to this process, I can eliminate those who are not ready to move from issue to solution.
If you would like to find out more, then send me a message. All conversations are confidential.
Hypnotherapy Milton Keynes - How it works
You have infinite wisdom about your problems and insecurities that keep you attached to them. The challenge for you has been making sense of it all while figuring out what to do about them. Maybe you don’t believe that change is possible for someone like you!
You long to release the weight of heavy, unwanted feelings and racing thoughts associated with depression and anxiety. You want to move away from feeling stuck, chained or adrift with nowhere to turn to a feeling of lightness, inner calm and a new sense of freedom.
Working together will enable you to find and access the inner strengths and capabilities you already possess. You already know and have everything needed to create your solutions. I know that change is possible for us all. My job is to facilitate and assist you through the process. We all need a little help.
You can intentionally choose to move on from unwanted behaviours that no longer serve you.
Take back your power
Achieving states of peace, calm and joy can give you the energy and sense of freedom needed to pursue goals and dreams you may have been avoiding.
When in the grip of anxiety and depression, there can be an overwhelming feeling of powerlessness. Take back your power today, because it is yours and you deserve it.
“Mental health lies within the consciousness of all human beings, but it is shrouded and held prisoner by our own erroneous thoughts.”
Sydney Banks (1931-2009)
Smoking cessation - quit the cigaretteSmoking cessation or quitting the cigarette is a three-hour session. Zoom or face to face
- Every session is unique to each client. Hypno- Therapy is a talking therapy. The Hypno part is the quietening of the rational thinking part of your brain to allow the un/subconscious part to become active. We can then access the core root of the problem, where we can work to achieve a solution. A consultation will give us the information required to find out if we can work together. I do not work with everyone but am able to refer you to another therapist.
- Before your appointment, you will receive homework to complete the week prior. After our work together, you will receive a personalised Mp3 that you will listen to as you fall asleep for a few weeks after we work together.
Transform your life - package 1Three sessions on Zoom or face to face 1 x 90 Minutes and 2 x 60 Minutes
- Every session is unique to each client, depending on the presenting problem. Hypno- Therapy is a talking therapy. The Hypno part is the quietening of the rational thinking part of your brain to allow the un/subconscious part to become active. We can then access the core root of the problem, where we can work to achieve a solution.
- The first session will be a 90-minute, this will include information gathering and relaxation. The following appointments will be 60 minutes.
- There may be small tasks given.One week between the first two sessions and two weeks for the last appointment.
Transform your life - package 2Six sessions either on Zoom or face to face 1 x 90 Minutes and 5 x 60 minutes
- Package 2 offers you six sessions either on Zoom or face to face.
- The first session is 90 minutes and consists of information gathering and looking for the root cause of the existing problem.
- The package is for someone who is currently feeling stuck in their current reality.
- There is a mixture of hypnotherapy and coaching.
- Consists of the first session of 90 minutes and the following five sessions will be 60 minutes.
I am happy to answer any questions, and if I cannot assist personally, I may be able to introduce you to someone in my network who can. So get in touch by filling out the form below, or book now for an exploration call.